Flume, mail # dev - Re: question using multiplexing and the the same serializer for multiple sinks to multiple hbase tables - 2014-08-08, 22:09

Re: question using multiplexing and the the same serializer for multiple sinks to multiple hbase tables
Hi,

Yes.  The key and values are correct because I printed them out in my
serializer class..  Can I use the same serializer for for two different
channels for two hbase tables ? I should be able to right ?

thanks,
-Gary
On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>