Flume >> mail # user >> Custom sink/source

Custom sink/source
Hey,

I'm trying to write a new custom source/sink for flume and was going
through the source of some of the existing sinks. Essentially to write a
sink, I have to implement a start(), stop() and process().

Now, my question is if I initiate a connection in start(), send an event in
process, will I be opening another connection again for the second event?
When is stop() called?

Has anyone implemented a websocket sink that I could take a look at?

Sharninder