Flume >> mail # dev >> Spillable Memory Channel - question

Re: Spillable Memory Channel - question
According to the documentation Hari Shreedharan is totally right, Embedded
Agent indeed supports only memory ad file channel.
So it really could be great to support the spillable channel in the next
release for embedded agent as well.
I'm failry new to this, should I open a ticket in JIRA?

2 Roshan:
I've started to check this channel, currently at the level of POC. I
haven't done any performance / stress tests on it yet though in our system.

Thanks,
Mark
On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 12:09 AM, Hari Shreedharan <