Flume, mail # user - Flume with ActiveMQ

Re: Flume with ActiveMQ
Jeff Lord 2014-02-25, 03:20
Glad to hear!
I don't see it documented anywhere but that is probably because it
just depends on the jms implementation. Regardless the user guide
clearly states we test with activemq so we should at least document a
default setting for that. Would you be able to file a doc jira to
improve this?

flume-ng-sources/flume-jms-source/src/test/java/org/apache/flume/source/jms/TestIntegrationActiveMQ.java

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 7:09 PM, Richard Ross