Flume, mail # dev - Re: Flume devs beyond Clouderans? - 2014-03-13, 22:05

Re: Flume devs beyond Clouderans?
Hi Roshan,

I didn't really have a very specific question. :)

I do see http://flume.apache.org/team.html now and do see a few
non-Cloudera folks, but I think most of them have been inactive for a long
time.  The reason I started thinking about this is because it's always good
to have diversity for many reasons and I don't see much employer diversity
in Flume when it comes to active committers.  For people evaluating Flume
and comparing it to other similar projects, this may be a minus.

Are there active *contributors* who should be invited to become committers?

Otis