Flume >> mail # user >> Flume Configuration & topology approach

+
Mohit Durgapal 2014-04-03, 13:21
+
Jeff Lord 2014-04-03, 13:37
+
Mohit Durgapal 2014-04-03, 18:28
+
Jeff Lord 2014-04-07, 14:35
+
Christopher Shannon 2014-04-07, 15:38
+
Jeff Lord 2014-04-07, 15:48
+
Christopher Shannon 2014-04-07, 17:16
+
Jeff Lord 2014-04-07, 17:39
+
Christopher Shannon 2014-04-07, 17:49
RE: Flume Configuration & topology approach
We implemented memory mapping channel that has memory channel performance and also file channel reliability. We plan to contribute it to open source in near future.

Lining