Flume >> mail # dev >> Exception while stress testing

Exception while stress testing
Hi Guys,

    I am getting this following exception during syslog stress test using
sysloggen. Same exception even if I send a single line of syslog. Also I am
getting same exception if I just telnet and try to send a word or two. Any
help in this regard is very much appreciated.

2014-07-24 15:44:11,834 (pool-23-thread-7) [WARN -
org.apache.avro.ipc.NettyServer$NettyServerAvroHandler.exceptionCaught(NettyServer.java:201)]
Unexpected exception from downstream.
org.apache.avro.AvroRuntimeException: Excessively large list allocation
request detected: 218784525 items! Connection closed.
        at
org.apache.avro.ipc.NettyTransportCodec$NettyFrameDecoder.decodePackHeader(NettyTransportCodec.java:167)
        at
org.apache.avro.ipc.NettyTransportCodec$NettyFrameDecoder.decode(NettyTransportCodec.java:139)
        at
org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.callDecode(FrameDecoder.java:286)
        at
org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.messageReceived(FrameDecoder.java:220)
        at
org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:268)
        at
org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireMessageReceived(Channels.java:255)
        at
org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.read(NioWorker.java:94)
        at
org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.processSelectedKeys(AbstractNioWorker.java:364)
        at
org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioWorker.run(AbstractNioWorker.java:238)
        at
org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorker.run(NioWorker.java:38)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Thanks and Regards,
-Divya