Flume >> mail # user >> Nesting Sinkgroups

Nesting Sinkgroups
Hi,

I was wondering if by chance it is possible to nest sinkgroups. Looking at
the code, it looks unlikely, but I thought it was worth asking. I'm trying
to create the following scenario:

I have a number of log collectors in datacenter A and a number of log
collectors in datacenter B. I want to setup so that an agent in datacenter
A would load balance requests to the collectors in datacenter A, but
fallback to the collectors in datacenter B if all the collectors in
datacenter A are having trouble.

So, I've been trying to setup a failover sinkgroup, which contains two
other sinkgroups. Each of those sub-sinkgroups are load blanacing and
contain sinks to the aggregators in a single datacenter. However, I can't
get it to work.

Is this possible?

Cheers,
Mark