Flume >> mail # user >> Re: Issue with HBase Sink in Flume ( 1.3.0)

Re: Issue with HBase Sink in Flume ( 1.3.0)
Hello Hari,

No I have no reason NOT to use a newer version but since I am working with
a pre-packaged virtual appliance, I ideally would not want to perform any
updates on any of the Hadoop components ( as I would then need to update
the entire Virtual appliance to reflect the changes) without being sure
that the update would solve this problem.

What are your thoughts? Were the performance problems demonstrated related
to Hbase Sinking? I am thinking this could be an issue between my Zookeeper
deployment and my Hbase setup but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks again for all the help.