Flume >> mail # dev >> Elasticsearch Sink - HTTP API

Re: Elasticsearch Sink - HTTP API
Hi,

Which Edward are you referring to, Hari?  I don't see an Edward on
http://flume.apache.org/team.html

I think Israel Ekpo may be interested in (reviewing) this patch, but I
think he's been pretty silent lately...

Otis

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 7:37 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]