Flume >> mail # user >> AWS SQS Sink Plugin

AWS SQS Sink Plugin
Hello,

Is anyone aware of an AWS SQS Sink plugin?  We are currently using the flume agent to sink all events to S3, but would like to sink a filtered set of events to SQS in support of a near-realtime dashboard capability.  We are very happy with the performance of the flume agent, and would rather not have to replace it with a logstash or fluentd agent that include plugins for both S3 and SQS.

I had no luck with my searches of the Internet, flume-Jira, and the flume user mailing list archive.

Thanks in advance for your help on this,

Rodney Grilli