Flume >> mail # user >> Flume with ActiveMQ

Re: Flume with ActiveMQ
Thanks for these responses. I have tried the FCQN, but the "connection factory" is just a name, and not a classname or FQCN. It could be "FOO", as far as I can tell. The error occurs when the JNDI connection by this name is looked up. I am thinking that this is possibly a configuration detail with ActiveMQ. Has anyone successfully created a JMS source?

Thanks again,
Richard.