Flume >> mail # user >> Can we have multiple flume agents with different URLS on same port for Flume HTTPSrc

Can we have multiple flume agents with different URLS on same port for Flume HTTPSrc
Hi ,
I am using an extended version of Flume HTTP Src. It there a way to
configure multiple flume agents to listen on different urls but on same
port.

For example one agent listening on
http://hostname1:80/test<http://hostname1/test>and another agent
listening on
http://hostname1:80/dev <http://hostname1/dev>
We have to go through firewall request everytime we need to add an
additional port to a flume agent.
Deepak Subhramanian