Flume, mail # user - Can we have multiple flume agents with different URLS on same port for Flume HTTPSrc - 2014-04-11, 10:06
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Can we have multiple flume agents with different URLS on same port for Flume HTTPSrc
Hi ,
I am using an extended version of Flume HTTP Src. It there a way to
configure multiple flume agents to listen on different urls but on same
port.

For example one agent listening on
http://hostname1:80/test<http://hostname1/test>and another agent
listening on
http://hostname1:80/dev <http://hostname1/dev>
We have to go through firewall request everytime we need to add an
additional port to a flume agent.
Deepak Subhramanian