Flume >> mail # user >> preserve syslog header in hdfs sink

+
Ryan Suarez 2014-03-26, 19:03
+
Ryan Suarez 2014-03-28, 19:28
+
Jeff Lord 2014-03-28, 19:38
+
Ryan Suarez 2014-04-01, 15:03
+
Jeff Lord 2014-04-01, 16:13
+
Ryan Suarez 2014-04-02, 18:21
Re: preserve syslog header in hdfs sink
oops, my bad.  Typo in my config file. I incorrectly put
fileType=datastream instead of hdfs.fileType=datastream.  Thanks Jeff!
It's working for me now. I see timestamp and hostname.

regards,
Ryan