Flume, mail # user - It's quite inefficient taking event from memory channel one by one

It's quite inefficient taking event from memory channel one by one
Shangan Chen 2014-04-24, 06:37
I record the overall time in different stages in HDFSEventSink#process() ,
take events from channel always cost the most time dealing with a batch of
events. And I found it take one event from channel each time, so I wonder
whether it will be much faster if we take a batch of events from channel
each time ?

have a good day!
chenshang'an