Flume, mail # dev - Re: Elasticsearch Sink - HTTP API - 2014-01-27, 18:54

Re: Elasticsearch Sink - HTTP API
I was talking about Edward Sargisson (https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=ejsarge). He has been active in reviewing ElasticSearch related patches. If someone who is familiar with the sink reviews it and +1-s it (it should work and it should be backward compatible), I will commit it.
Thanks,
Hari