Flume, mail # user - Flume encoding - 2014-02-04, 11:01

Flume encoding
Hallo all.

I noteced in my hdfs that i have UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 files.
Does flume have anything with that? Who decide which encoding file will be?
I have AVRO source and HDFS sink with CompressedStream(TEXT serializer).
Problem is when i try to use pig, because pig expect UTF-8.

Best regards.