Flume >> mail # dev >> How to tackle Network Latency Problem

How to tackle Network Latency Problem
Hi Guys,

  I have configured multiple agent from vendor machines to my centralized
server. Everything works fine. But from few of the external Data Centers I
receive logs for ~30 minutes with accurate timing with just around few
seconds delay. But after ~30 minutes the latency keeps growing as of now
the latency is almost a day.

   Any suggestions or guidelines is very much appreciated.

   Also find the flume configuration file in the attachment.

Thanks and Regards,
-Divya