Flume >> mail # user >> Re: Issue with HBase Sink in Flume ( 1.3.0)

Re: Issue with HBase Sink in Flume ( 1.3.0)
Hello Guys,

Just to revert back to the team... It seems that the upgrade to Flume
version 1.4.0 resolved this problem and items are currently being written
from the file Channel to the pCol CF in my specified Hbase table.

I hope there is a way to make this mail trail show as 'FIXED' so people
that have this problem in the future can refer back to this mail trail.

Thanks for all the support.