Flume, mail # user - Writing custom source - 2014-01-30, 10:05

Writing custom source
Hi,

I want to write my own custom source to handle application specific logs(e.g. stack traces )

So, What are the prerequisites for writing custom source.
From Where should I start ?
I am doing it for the first time
Any reference for doing this ?

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"