MapReduce >> mail # user >> setting mapred.task.timeout programmatically from client

+
Eugene Koifman 2013-07-22, 22:54
+
Devaraj k 2013-07-23, 03:16
+
Harsh J 2013-07-23, 03:15
+
Balamurali 2013-07-23, 05:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-23, 09:32
Re: setting mapred.task.timeout programmatically from client
Ok thanks