MapReduce, mail # user - Non data-local scheduling

Re: Non data-local scheduling
Arun C Murthy 2013-10-07, 20:58
It's cluster-wide setting and scheduler-specific.

For CS please set yarn.scheduler.capacity.node-locality-delay to #machines you have in your rack (typically 20 or 40).

Looks like the doc in capacity-scheduler.xml is broken, would you mind opening a jira to fix it and add it to the the http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/CapacityScheduler.html?

thanks!
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy