Hadoop >> mail # general >> Child processes on datanodes/task trackers

+
C J 2010-08-25, 19:20
+
Ted Yu 2010-08-25, 23:17
+
C J 2010-08-26, 02:28
Re: Child processes on datanodes/task trackers
After you obtain pid, you can use jstack to see what the Child process was
doing.

What hadoop version are you using ?

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 7:28 PM, C J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Some of these child tasks belong to successful jobs. I am wondering why
> they are
> still hanging there for long finished jobs.

+
C J 2010-08-26, 02:59
+
Ted Yu 2010-08-26, 03:39