Sqoop >> mail # user >> Fwd: CDH4: sqoop issue in using --direct with Netezza driver

Re: Fwd: CDH4: sqoop issue in using --direct with Netezza driver
Hi Sanjeev,
please excuse my late response. This seems as an issue with Cloudera specific connector, so I would recommend you asking this question on cdh-user mailing list [1] instead.

This particular message is typical when the table entity is not owned by user that is used for Sqoop. If that is true, then you need to specify owner as a part of table name. For example

sqoop import .... --username SQOOP --table OWNER.SILO

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/cdh-user