Pig >> mail # user >> how to know which part of the explain plan my MR job is running?

Re: how to know which part of the explain plan my MR job is running?
>From the JT you can open the job confs and search for pig.alias and
pig.feature (from memory).

Or you can start you pig script with Ambrose, which will launch a web UI
that shows script progress wrt the various jobs.

http://github.com/twitter/ambrose

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile