HBase, mail # user - How often should we reboot hbase cluster---looking for best practice

Re: How often should we reboot hbase cluster---looking for best practice
Harsh J 2012-05-28, 16:14
If you're talking of "hbck -fix", then no you don't need to restart
HBase after it resolves your issues.

Would be good to investigate/know what causes such frequent
inconsistencies in your cluster though. Its not normal for
inconsistencies to appear regularly every week. Do your region servers
often crash weekly, for instance?

--
Harsh J