HBase, mail # user - Secure HBase upon Replication

Secure HBase upon Replication
Asaf Mesika 2013-05-09, 08:34
Hi,

I know that HBase supports secure RPC between its nodes (Master, Region
Server). I have couple of questions about it:

1. Does HBase supports secure RPC between Master and Slave replications?
2. Does enabling security in HBase entails using the latest hbase security
branch?
3. Suppose the only requirement I have is securing the RPC in between
Master and Slave sites, do I must have Secure HDFS and secure ZooKeeper?

Thank you,

Asaf
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-09, 08:43