Flume, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-19, 20:37
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-19, 20:44
+
Will McQueen 2012-12-19, 20:46
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-19, 21:18
+
Mike Percy 2012-12-20, 02:57
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 06:59
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-20, 08:06
Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-20, 08:16
I just pushed a new branch flume-1.3.1, which contains the File Channel
patches. Please let me know if there is a concern about a particular patch
or a missing one.
Hari
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Hari Shreedharan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Looking at the code, all of the FileChannel changes should probably go in
> - none of them seem too risky - plus applying these specific patches may
> not be clean without the others that went in. So I am planning to pull in
> all the patches that went into the File Channel. Are there any other
> patches we should consider?
>

> On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1 for both
>>

>> On Dec 20, 2012, at 3:57 AM, Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > +1 on doing a 1.3.1 release
>> > +1 on Hari as release manager

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-20, 19:31