Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS] branch-0.23 is dead, long live branch-0.23

Re: [DISCUSS] branch-0.23 is dead, long live branch-0.23
+1, this sounds like a good idea to me, Bobby.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I propose that we don¹t completely
> kill off branch-0.23 just yet so that we can finish up this effort and make
> some small sustaining releases (e.g. 0.23.3).  At the same time we are
> starting to use hadoop-2 (with HDFS HA, HDFS-PB ...) as a second train.

Note that HDFS HA and HDFS-PB are already on branch-0.23, as well as
branch-2.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera