MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Why could not find finished jobs in yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.address?

Re: Why could not find finished jobs in yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.address?
sam liu 2013-05-03, 02:58
That's the cause. After setting mapreduce.framework.name to YARN in
mapred-site.xml, the MR job could be found in the 'FINISHED Applications'
tab now. Thanks very much!