HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] HBase 0.94.9 is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-07-04, 17:58
+
Aditya 2013-07-06, 04:12
+
lars hofhansl 2013-07-06, 07:54
+
lars hofhansl 2013-07-06, 07:46
+
lars hofhansl 2013-07-06, 16:14
Re: [ANNOUNCE] HBase 0.94.9 is available for download
On Saturday, July 6, 2013, lars hofhansl wrote:

> What we could do is setup a tempory jenkins build for the specific release
> tag and use that to build the release.
> The advantage is that that build - including the test run, etc - is there
> for everybody to see. The tag-jenkins build can be deleted when the next
> point release is ready (or we could just keep it).

I like this idea.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy