Avro >> mail # dev >> release 1.6.0 soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2011-10-07, 21:11
+
Thiruvalluvan M G 2011-10-08, 04:38
Re: release 1.6.0 soon?
> I'd like to clear a few backlog items in Java C++. I'll complete them in a
> couple of days.

Ditto for the C library.  I'd like to make sure I have a stable version of the new value API committed in time for 1.6.0.  I'll make sure that's done over the weekend.

cheers
–doug
+
Douglas Creager 2011-10-10, 13:59