HBase, mail # user - Start key and End key in HBase

+
raviprasad.t@... 2013-02-04, 04:41
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-04, 04:42
+
raviprasad.t@... 2013-02-04, 04:56
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-04, 04:44
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-04, 07:08
Re: Start key and End key in HBase
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-04, 07:11
Just to add to whatever Anoop sir has said, the row corresponding to the
endkey is not included in the result set by default.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com