HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.95 branch done (WAS -> Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend)

Re: 0.95 branch done (WAS -> Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend)
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In JIRA, I moved all issues with fix against 0.96.0 to instead be against
> 0.95.0 (Issues marked fix for 0.94 and 0.96 will now just be for 0.95.0 --
> JIRA wouldn't let me do any different; sorry about that).  This means
> 0.96.0 now has no issues against it.

The above operation scratched most of our history on what went into what
0.94.x version; e.g. our JIRA-based release notes.  Will be spending
tomorrow trying to make restitution.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
St.Ack