Hadoop, mail # user - Hadoop - Browsefile system error

Hadoop - Browsefile system error
Manickam P 2013-09-16, 09:52
Hi,
I've installed hadoop-2.1.0-beta version and configured. When i start http://10.108.19.68:50070 i'm getting the page. While clicking on the browse file system i'm getting dns unresolved host name error. I've given below the browser URL.
http://lab2-hadoop2-vm1.eng.com:50075/browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeInfoPort=50070&dir=/&nnaddr=10.108.19.68:9000
I check all the configuration files I've given the correct ip everywhere. No localhost is available. I've the host name entry in /etc/hosts file also with correct host name and ip address.
Please help me.

Thanks,
Manickam P