HBase, mail # dev - HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Elliott Clark 2013-10-09, 21:17
At this point I think that we should have real clean IT test runs before
cutting another release.  And we can't really get that until the master
always comes back up (The issue stack was working on yesterday) and until
merging is stable.  I would like to see those two things fixed before 0.96