HBase >> mail # dev >> trunk on hadoop2 fixes.

Re: trunk on hadoop2 fixes.
Ted,

Nothing is stopping you from running the tests against the hadoop's tip.
 Share the results on the mailing list if you want.

Here's my suggestion:

Please don't create a jira and post a patch unless (that triggers the
precommit build) unless you make it clear that it is speculative work and
that it won't be immediately committed and would be considered for commit
only after hadoop 2.0.4 is released.

Jon.