Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka + Maven

Re: Kafka + Maven
Pretty pretty pretty please please please from us at Sematext, too.  I provided the instructions in KAFKA-133:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-133?focusedCommentId=13500822&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13500822
I've also pinged zkclient keepers and asked them to publish zkclient 0.2, so Kafka can reference it instead of having a local copy of it.

KAFKA-133 is now marked for 0.8, great!

Otis
----

Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm