HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

Re: [DISCUSSION] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues
bq. Francis' namespaces is in need of review

I plan to review this feature.

The latest update to https://github.com/francisliu/hbase_namespace lagged
the last comment on HBASE-8015
I wonder if there are more significant changes to be made.

Cheers