HBase >> mail # user >> how to evaluate the up-limit number of Regions?

how to evaluate the up-limit number of Regions?
hi,all
I want to know whether it it a criterio or bible to measure the capicity of
hbase cluster.
>From my views, it depends on:
1. hdfs volumn
2. system memory setting
3. Network IO, etc
However, with the increase of number of table and region, how to evaluate
the ability of service is not enough, and we should make a supplement of
physical resource?

Any idea will be welcome.
Regards.
--