HBase, mail # user - Is HBase Thread-Safety?

Re: Is HBase Thread-Safety?
Bing Li 2012-04-12, 22:30
Dear Iars,

Thanks so much for your reply!

In my case, I need to overwrite or update a HTable. If reading during the
process of updating or overwriting, any exceptions will be thrown by HBase?

If multiple instances for a HTable are used by multiple threads, there must
be inconsistency among them, right?

I guess caching must be done in HBase. So retrieving in HTable must be
almost as fast as in memory?

Best regards,
Bing