Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release

Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release
+1 (non-binding)

- Verified signatures and checksums
- Built from source, deployed pseudo-distributed cluster and ran some
example jobs successfully
- Deployed pseudo-distributed cluster from binary tarball and ran some
example jobs successfully

Note that during testing I discovered the web proxy server doesn't
startup successfully due to a missing directory and filed YARN-363. I'm
not considering that a blocker since the missing directory can be
created manually or the user can run the web proxy as part of the RM as
a workaround.

Jason