Avro >> mail # user >> Config.hh not found in buffer/Buffer.hh

Config.hh not found in buffer/Buffer.hh
Hi,

I've installed Avro C++ 1.7.1 under /usr/local/include/avro.

When I `#include <avro/buffer/Buffer.hh>` in my project, I get the
error "Config.hh: No such file or directory"

I've solved this by manually adding `-I/usr/local/include/avro` to the
CC flags and just wanted to let you know.

Manuel
+
Jan van der Lugt 2012-09-14, 22:23