HBase, mail # user - MapReduce job with mixed data sources: HBase table and HDFS files

Re: MapReduce job with mixed data sources: HBase table and HDFS files
Ted Yu 2013-07-03, 04:57
Can you share a bit more detail about your use case ?

e.g. do the HDFS files share same schema as your HBase table ?

Cheers