Accumulo >> mail # dev >> generate_monitor_certificate.sh - problem running on Ubuntu

+
David Medinets 2013-04-15, 02:58
+
Christopher 2013-04-15, 18:17
Re: generate_monitor_certificate.sh - problem running on Ubuntu
The advantage of using this script is that it prints out the parameters you
need to add to your accumulo-site.xml file for easy copying and pasting.
We could make the script generate the certificate using the
maven-keytool-plugin, if that makes sense.

Billie