HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> This is huge!
>
> Just looking at the JIRAs is staggering. There is many things I'm
> eager to see on a production release.

I think my list included issues as yet not resolved... let me fix.....

Good on you JM,
St.Ack