Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Error while starting

Error while starting
Hi all,

In the latest trunk of accumulo, I'm getting following error while trying
to start. This is in the Tablet server log. May be I'm missing a
configuration?

2013-04-15 11:03:54,166 [client.ClientServiceHandler] ERROR:
ThriftSecurityException(user:root, code:BAD_CREDENTIALS)

Thanks,
Supun..