From: Thomas Graves [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 12:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.9

I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.9 that I would like
to release.

The RC is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.9-candidate-0/
The RC tag in svn is here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.9-rc0/

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days til July 8th.

I am +1 (binding).

thanks,
Tom Graves