Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while creating persistent znodes?

+
Techy Teck 2013-10-28, 22:53
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-29, 00:50
Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while creating persistent znodes?
Ohh.. yea. it does get created now.. But it is mandatory to specify the
data while creating the nodes?
On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Depending on what version you're using (some recent improvements to
> the help/error reporting) it's likely due to not specifying the data.
> try this instead.
>
> create -s /be data
>
> Patrick
>
> On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Techy Teck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > After I have started the Zookeeper server from windows command prompt and
> > also started the zkConsole.. I tried creating the znode persistent node
> as
> > `/be` from the command prompt like this -
> >
> >     WatchedEvent state:SyncConnected type:None path:null
> >     [zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 0] create -s /be
> >     Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
> 3
> >             at
> > org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.processZKCmd(ZooKeeperMain.java:700)
> >             at
> > org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.processCmd(ZooKeeperMain.java:593)
> >             at
> > org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.executeLine(ZooKeeperMain.java:365)
> >             at
> > org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.run(ZooKeeperMain.java:323)
> >             at
> > org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.main(ZooKeeperMain.java:282)
> >

> > And as soon as I did that, I got an exception on the console as mentioned
> > above.. As this is my first time so I am not sure how to resolve this
> > issue? Any pointers will be appreciated on this..

+
Rakesh R 2013-10-29, 04:24
+
Techy Teck 2013-10-29, 05:04