HBase, mail # user - memory leak

+
Yusup Ashrap 2012-11-21, 03:45
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-21, 04:07
+
宗丹 2012-11-21, 05:19
+
Yusup Ashrap 2012-11-21, 05:21
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-21, 05:33
+
Yusup Ashrap 2012-11-21, 05:52
+
宗丹 2012-11-21, 05:51
+
Stack 2012-11-21, 05:52
+
Yusup Ashrap 2012-11-21, 06:05
+
Stack 2012-11-21, 07:30
Re: memory leak
Yusup Ashrap 2012-11-21, 08:16
>Does your hadoop support append/sync?
current version of hadoop supports append/sync ,but  we have not trun on
explicitely in hdfs-site.xml.
>Yeah, there is a whole industry of tools for looking at running apps.
>You could try the profiler in eclipse or one of the commercial tools.
I will google that.
>So, what is the worry?  You are using CMS?  It carries lots of
>garbage.   If you are really concerned, then maybe dump a heap -- this
>can take a while to write if your heap is large and you will freeze
>the daemon while the heap is being written (be sure you write the heap
>to a place that has space) -- and use one of the aforementioned tools
>to inspect it.

it's kinda delicate to dump heap now, and i tried once and regionserver
process crashed .
dumping heap process  ended simultaneously.
+
Suraj Varma 2012-11-21, 08:26
+
Yusup Ashrap 2012-11-21, 08:48